Saturday, November 17, 2012

November 17, 2012





 Thanksgiving is drawing near

Moving forward with 

<<Blog, House, and Life Updates>>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This past week I had the opportunity to catch up
with an old friend
..Maria..
We share many similarities and  can easily 
pick up where we left off

One of the loves we share is the Blog 
Young House Love

We love their style and family
& fortunately got to meet 
them at their book signing at 
West Elm in Edina!

They handed out the cutest House Cookies

We were getting nervous as we got closer to them in line!

John and Sherry!! The celebrities :)

Sherry signed the key to our first house, I have plans to do something crafty with it now

Signing their guestbook, I was still shaking at this point!


My signed book that I will cherish forever!

.........................................................................

some new updates to
 our 
house
New: Mirror and hangings on each side

Sweet, inexpensive finds from Kirklands and TJMaxx Homegoods

Aaron found me this little gem and I am currently using it as a coffee bar, my Keurig fits nicely on it

Homemade Pillows from my Soul Sister Heidi

They match my formal Living room perfectly

Fabric & Burlap was from our visit to the Junk Bonanza earlier this Fall 

I love having my personal seamstress & needleworker! Much Love Hydra

........................................................................................
............................................................................................................
........................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................................


The last piece I wanted to add to ..this post..

I received some Thank You cards in the mail and admired how they made me feel.
Sending a Thank you is a
--Quick--
..Simple..
{Straightforward}

way to show you were grateful and appreciated what someone did for you.
With Thanksgiving coming up I thought I would mention it, and spread the warm  "thankful" feelings.

This is one of the most special Thank-You's I have received. It is from my friend Janet's Mother from Fargo, I hosted a Breakfast for all her Bridesmaids and Ladies in the wedding on her wedding day. Everyone got ready and sipped Mimosas. It was great to hear how delighted it made her feel that day.



=======================================

Until Next time!

"Don't be fooled by the calendar. There are only as many 

days in the year as you make use of." 

--Charles Richards



-Molly



1 comment:

  1. The book signing looked like a lot of fun, Molly! Love your cute pillows, especially those buttons!

    ReplyDelete