Sunday, November 25, 2012

New Pieces & Christmas Decor







New (to me) Pieces to my Home

and

It's officially permitted to start decorating for Christmas!!

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_





Small container which became a cute addition to my coffee bar!

I chose to keep sugar in it, but anything would work!
 Cinnamon, powdered creamer etc.. Seasonal things would work great too 


The green lid matches my dining room perfectly!!




 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




A beautiful piece of Furniture from my Mother-in-Law, Joan!

I love everything about this. Most of all the color!

I remember this piece catching my eye the first time I was at
my in-laws home. I will always cherish it and do my best to keep it
original. 
Vuala!

My husband and I worked together to get this Simply Said piece on
the wall. It is very cute and completes this bedroom with an earthy feel. 


........................................................

Thanksgiving and Black Friday mark the time when it is considered by many to start decorating and planning for Christmas! I have been ready for about a month now!

....a few of my favorite Christmas decorations....
A crate from the Junk bonanza

I just added some garland and lights, and of course some Burlap!!

On to of the fridge!

I have many snowmen, I love those little guys. This one is
cookie jar!

The fatter the better :)


Plate and Candle = table centerpiece 

Tree #1, Zip's tree

What a lush...

Our wood stove is all hooked up in the basement and keeps
it very cozy! This stove was a gift from my Mom's Boyfriend to us when
we purchased our house. The basement had the perfect spot for it. 

Tree #2, in the basement
The tree skirt was made by my Aunt Sandy and was a
gift to my Parents. I somehow inherited it. 

It has been such a joy decorating for our
First Christmas in our
First House :)

.............................................................................



Another favorite part of Christmas for me is 
Giving & Receiving 
Christmas Cards!











***********************


This past weekend I attended a Christmas Cirque Winter Wonderland performance with my
Mom & Nannie.

Love them for all they have taught me!


We had a great evening.


 This made me even more excited for
the Holidays! My Brother in Law, Andrew got us great tickets right up front. If you ever have the opportunity to see Cirque du Soleil, do it!! Its amazing! Have a good week and good luck with
Christmas decorating, cooking, baking, and 
Sharing!

-Molly



1 comment:

  1. Your holiday decorations are lovely, Molly! Love the pics with you and your family...I've been wanting to go to the Winter Wonderland show!

    ReplyDelete