Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas is HERE!

Wishing you and your families a 

<Wonderful & Enjoyable>
Christmastime!

From Modern Old Souls

Heidi, Mom, and I all got Tom's Shoes for Christmas!
When you buy a pair, a child in need also gets a pair :)

Here is where to get them:


Heidi and Shane!



Our First Christmas hosted in our New House!

We have had a great first year in our new home as a married couple! And I was very spoiled this year with many wonderful gifts, thanks Aaron :)

Time to bust out my Christmas dishes from my Nannie. They are red, my Favorite Color!

This is my first Christmas using them

Baking cookies for our last Christmas, which will be this coming Saturday with my Dad's family!

Perfect!
Aaron and I enjoyed Christmas Eve together with Church, Homemade Chicken & Dumplings, a cozy fire and movie in our basement, and presents to each other. It was a fun start to  making our own traditions! We are so blessed and happy! Enjoy the holidays and stay warm!!

-Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment