Sunday, June 24, 2012

June 24, 2012

Molly's Sunday Post

This weekend was full of fun once again! I had a baby shower for my friend Kristi who is having a baby boy in August & an exciting wedding on Saturday.  We had so much fun and the time flew by. 



The shower I attended on Saturday was for my good friend Kristi. She and her husband Matt are expecting a baby boy and I had a lot of fun finding gifts for her shower. Of course there are more options for baby girls but I found some fun things and put them in this basket. Diapers and necessities are always a welcome gift when in doubt!











        Kristi will be an excellent Mother!













Aaron and I are slowly continuing to work
on house projects and fill our home with things
we like as we find them. We found some
end tables for our den this week that were on sale.
Once we got them home and set up I found lamps to
match. Its amazing how lamps can add so much
to a room.

 













We stayed over at Aaron's cousin Jennifer's on Saturday night and she was once again a great host. I found a quote that made me think of her. {" The ornaments of your house are the guests who frequent it".} Aaron and I have become ornaments at her house this summer and we are so thankful for her and her husband's hospitality! Thanks for pancakes and coffee this morning guys :)












Have a wonderful Sunday and continue to enjoy fast weekends this Summer
July is right around the corner!

--Molly



No comments:

Post a Comment